While we are definitely heading in the right direction with the pandemic, everything is still very uncertain, and could change at any moment. So we thought we’d give you an update on how things currently stand with our events.
All of our events during February have been postponed, this includes all of the High Lodge events, and our Coastal Trail Run on the 20th. If you are booked onto these events, we will automatically transfer your place to a future date. If you would prefer a full refund, please get in touch and we will arrange one for you.
At the moment we are still working as if the late March events, and both our Trail Running Escapes event in April, and our Boudicca Way Ultra in May, are going ahead. Obviously, if this changes we will let you know as soon as possible.
We know that there are a lot of races already cancelling their events for this year. One very big advantage we have, is that in comparison we have very small numbers of runners, and no spectators. Which means any risks are significantly reduced, so as soon as we are given the go ahead by the Government, landowners, and England Athletics, we will be able to run events almost straight away, if we feel it is safe to do so.
Anyone with a deferred place from a previously postponed event, will obviously be given priority on future events. Once these deferred places are sorted, we will open up general sales for everyone else. If you have any questions about a postponed event please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for your continued support, and understanding over the past year, it’s what has kept us going.
Stay safe, and hopefully we’ll be able to enjoy the trails with you all soon.