- This event has passed.
ESCAPE trails’ 1st Birthday
On 19th May ESCAPE trails is one year old, we had an event planned at Whitlingham to celebrate but obviously that can no longer go ahead now, so instead we will be running a virtual event. All of you are “ESCAPE trails”, and we wouldn’t be here without you, so still celebrating with you all is really important to us. Here is our idea on how we can still do this –
* On May 19th run any distance, anywhere you like, this could be on local trails/roads, in your garden, in your house, be creative but stay safe and follow social distancing rules
* Tag us in your photos, share videos with us, share your Strava data etc
* Anyone that enters our event either via our website or Eventbrite, and shares evidence of their run will be entered into a draw to win a prize, which includes one of our ESCAPE trails hoodies or t-shirts, and we will be announcing more about this in the coming days.
* This is a free event, but we are suggesting that if people want to they can make a donation to our Justgiving page which is fundraising for our fantastic NHS. We realise that times are tough financially for a lot of you at the moment and this is in no way compulsory, and won’t effect your chances of winning a prize
* Prize winners will be picked at random on Sunday 24th May
* Have fun but stay safe, don’t put yourself or anyone else at risk
We may not be able to run with you at the moment but we value and appreciate every one of you, and we can’t wait to get out on the trails with you as soon as possible, but in the mean time stay safe and well